WR breaking practice

McWolf

It's 23:25, here's a 'I don't have anything I want to write about for 500 words' bullet point kind of article in a couple minutes and be done with it.

- This post was brought back up this week for some reasons. This right now is a test run. I'm writing without thinking to see how fast I can dish out 500 words. I'm definitely not fast enough at graphics to do this well in 10 minutes, but media spot, .com, trivia and press conference questions in 10 minutes? That strangely seems doable. See, I'm at 100 words already in 3 minutes, I'm falling behind, but with practice, we'll get there.

- This offseason has been weird and/or crazy and/or ordinary but I'm so out of the loop that it all feels crazy now. Moscow sold everything. I don't know the last time Moscow wasn't a contender. Were they actually ever not a contender? I feel like even in their first season, they were contenders, and won their first Continental Cup within a couple of seasons. And now they sold literally everything. It's crazy.

- The New York Americans drafted Xiver Zilla and W tonight. I don't have much more to say about that, I'm hyped to have both of them on the team for the forseeable future. They're both players I imagined would be gone before our picks, so having them fall to us at 13 and 18 is pretty cool. Definitely not the haul I thought Thad and I would get in my return, but I'm glad that this is how it went down.

- The Moths are joining the VHLE this season. They were told they cannot sign with the same team, because they're scared of the power of the Moths or something. But they were also told that teams were able to trade for both of them, so they are currently in the business of looking for teams that would accomodate such a move. One is gonna sign on Team A, the other is gonna sign on Team B, and both teams will find the right trade to get them together at a fair value. Win-win-win-win. Sunset Moth wins, Spanish Moon Moth wins, Team A wins, Team B wins. The VHLE dies a little bit inside, but that's always the case so meh.

- I'm falling way behind. 9 minutes in, 400 words. Record is gonna be rough if I also have to write a .com and pressers. Although these two are gonna take a couple minutes at most. The big one is the media spot, I need to be done with it in 5 minutes at most.

- I keep remembering people that were big names around the community when I left these days. Where the hell in Shindigs? And where's Barzal? Oh and diamond_ace, and Hatter? I could go on. Everytime I stop and think about my past interactions in here, more names come back to my mind and I get sad that I lost touch with a bunch of these guys. But I guess that's how it goes. I've been there myself, I've been on and off for a while as well. Mostly on, but still. We all got lives, we all come and go, that's the game we play.

- Final time was 13 minutes just for this. I got work to do. See y'all again in 2 weeks.

• Commissioner
6 hours ago, McWolf said:

Where the hell in Shindigs?

Literally no one knows, they just completely disappeared one day. Not like a slow transition or anything, just like max activity one day and gone the next.

17 minutes ago, Beketov said:

Literally no one knows, they just completely disappeared one day. Not like a slow transition or anything, just like max activity one day and gone the next.

I guess all we can do is hope everything is alright on his side