Sportexperts show: what sticks are truly worth it

sportexperts show

Hello everyone, this is roman Montgomery newly member of the sports expert show and today I will help you pick out what sticks are worth it.

First of all, twigs aren't just made by Bauer or CCM, there's plenty more hockey brands that do them. So when you go to the store don't only look at those twigs because there's a lote more. For me, "True" sticks are great!. Alot of players like Marner,Chabot,glass, Johansson and alot more use them! 

True sticks have plenty different sticks that are good. Hzrdus has got to be my favorite. Quick tip on this stick, the 9x is better than the px that is alot more money.

Next up I'll like to talk about how expensive sticks are. It is outrageous that some sticks cost more than 400 bucks! Those are the sticks that all the pros normally use😭( they've got all that cash) recently I went to my hometown hockey shop and I found this new Sherwood rekker that bedard's using. AND DAMMNNN,THAT CRAP FELT GOOD. for my size it was only 165 bucks( I'm really short) and it's almost lighter than the Bauer agent! That is a grab for sure. 

Triggers are amazing aswell. The 5-6 are really good even if their old. I have the 6 and man those corners of the net get sniped,it's a perfectly balanced stick. shooting,deking,poke checking and they're really hard to break that means you don't need to buy a new one for a while what ch means you spend less money!

Into the more money ones. Alot of people like the agent but for me, it's WAY to light. I like can't feel it and just isn't the feel I want for my sticks. This is why I love the jetspeeds! The new one just came out and damn that things amazing. They're not to light and are perfect at everything. Even the old ones! What I like the most is that they last so long, they're like hard metal!

To conclude, I think that sticks aren't just too buy because people say they're good, but it's how you like them. The more money doesn't mean they're better, It just means they'll know people will figure they're better because of the price. Test those sticks in the little shooting box and figure out which ones for you! 

Peace out! Roman Montgomery from the sportexperts show.