Bogatyrev pre-season interview

Bojovnik

MOSCOW, August 14, 2023 (Shaiba.ru) – It’s been a tumultuous season to say the least for Seattle Bears forward Yaroslav Bogatyrev. The veteran forward, who is set to enter his fifth season with the North American franchise, is currently back in Russia as part of his annual pre-season schedule.  Bogatyrev has been a committed member of the Bears since joining the team in S86, but for the first time, rumours about his future began swirling following the Bears’ exit from the playoffs at the hands of the New York Americans.

Following the season, unconfirmed sources close to the Seattle Bears organization leaked to the press that the club was listening to offers for Bogatyrev, who recorded 82 points in 72 games last season. Bogatyrev subsequently made a comment through his agent to the press announcing his intention to review his options and potentially force through a move. Since then, all has gone quiet on the trade front. With that said, Shaiba.ru sat down with Bogatyrev, as we are fortunate to be able to do each offseason, to get his thoughts before he heads back to Seattle.

Shaiba – So, Yaroslav, how are things going?

YB – All is going well so far. I’m very happy to be back in Russia and to be training with my father. I always feel fantastic coming out of pre-season having spent time at home. I feel that I’m able to get the training that I need to come into the season flying. I feel healthy, I feel as good as I’ve ever been. I’m confident that this is going to be a good season.

Shaiba – It’s been a rather drama-filled off-season for you. With the news out of Seattle, and then the public statement that your agent made. Where is your head at at the current time?

YB – It’s certainly been an interesting few weeks. I’ve communicated to the team what my plans are for the future, and I feel that they’ve heard me. Of course, it’s completely fair for the management to listen to offers. They should always be doing that as they want to make the team better. However, I reiterated to the team that I’ve been committed throughout my four seasons in the league to date, and I’m ready to become a true leader on this team. We’ve lost a lot of experienced guys from the team, and now I feel that it’s my role to come and step in. I’m now the longest serving member of the Seattle Bears, and I’m relishing that opportunity to lead the team next season.

Shaiba – You have a no-trade clause, but you’re also a free agent at the end of S90. What are your plans for the future?

YB – I’m not going to make any comment at this stage about what my plans are. We’ve got a long season ahead of us. I want to make the Bears a successful franchise. We’ve come close over the past four seasons, but we still have so much to do. I want to bring a cup to Seattle.

On 8/14/2023 at 10:33 AM, Bojovnik said:

MOSCOW, August 14, 2023 (Shaiba.ru) – It’s been a tumultuous season to say the least for Seattle Bears forward Yaroslav Bogatyrev. The veteran forward, who is set to enter his fifth season with the North American franchise, is currently back in Russia as part of his annual pre-season schedule.  Bogatyrev has been a committed member of the Bears since joining the team in S86, but for the first time, rumours about his future began swirling following the Bears’ exit from the playoffs at the hands of the New York Americans.

Following the season, unconfirmed sources close to the Seattle Bears organization leaked to the press that the club was listening to offers for Bogatyrev, who recorded 82 points in 72 games last season. Bogatyrev subsequently made a comment through his agent to the press announcing his intention to review his options and potentially force through a move. Since then, all has gone quiet on the trade front. With that said, Shaiba.ru sat down with Bogatyrev, as we are fortunate to be able to do each offseason, to get his thoughts before he heads back to Seattle.

Shaiba – So, Yaroslav, how are things going?

YB – All is going well so far. I’m very happy to be back in Russia and to be training with my father. I always feel fantastic coming out of pre-season having spent time at home. I feel that I’m able to get the training that I need to come into the season flying. I feel healthy, I feel as good as I’ve ever been. I’m confident that this is going to be a good season.

Shaiba – It’s been a rather drama-filled off-season for you. With the news out of Seattle, and then the public statement that your agent made. Where is your head at at the current time?

YB – It’s certainly been an interesting few weeks. I’ve communicated to the team what my plans are for the future, and I feel that they’ve heard me. Of course, it’s completely fair for the management to listen to offers. They should always be doing that as they want to make the team better. However, I reiterated to the team that I’ve been committed throughout my four seasons in the league to date, and I’m ready to become a true leader on this team. We’ve lost a lot of experienced guys from the team, and now I feel that it’s my role to come and step in. I’m now the longest serving member of the Seattle Bears, and I’m relishing that opportunity to lead the team next season.

Shaiba – You have a no-trade clause, but you’re also a free agent at the end of S90. What are your plans for the future?

YB – I’m not going to make any comment at this stage about what my plans are. We’ve got a long season ahead of us. I want to make the Bears a successful franchise. We’ve come close over the past four seasons, but we still have so much to do. I want to bring a cup to Seattle.

I love this like how well you talk like a player like your in the zone of it 

And those qustions i say like so Yaroslav how are the things that qustion was so short and you gave a long answer like for a good long and beter qustions with the same answer is 

how life has been for you from a specific point in time

But how are you is a politie and lil bit professional but the how life has been for you is more a friendley qustion

But i find this press Conference a very good media spot one of the best i read in a while