Fish in the sea

OrbitingDeath

• 3 months later...

Review:

Very nice artwork. This style really impresses me. You did just about everything right and the results are brilliant. It's not easy coming up with new ideas when it comes to graphics but you pulled a great design out of your bag of designs and ran with it. Great looking render with a really nice logo sway. The background really compliments the render as well and doesn't take away from it. The text is unique and the corner boxes really makes this graphic stand out, in a good way. Great job

9/10

I like the 3D effect where you have his head and legs outside the boundaries of the background. The way you have the colors laid out fits very well with the Marlins blue/mustard yellow theme. I'm not sure if its the cut or if you added a stroke, but the white line going around the render kind of takes away from the filter affect you have on it. perhaps a drop shadow here would have worked well. The text layout is a really cool idea and makes this graphic unique - some additional lighting for depth would have worked nice here as well.

7/10

Review:

Really like this creative graphic! There is a lot going on but in a really good way. The background texture/filter looks awesome, the fade on the right side of the background to the darker colors look great. The player has a painterly comic book feel to it and it helps to make them pop out from the background without things feeling too busy. The layout of the text with the yellow border is nice. The logo placement looks good. The only note I have is the ‘h’ in White, the top of the text is tangenting the top of the yellow strip and could have been moved down just a smidge. But this looks fantastic, rating it a 9.5/10!