Tension Amid Rough Bratislava Start

Renomitsu

Bratislava, Slovakia – Things got a little dicey in the Watchmen’s locker and war room after a dreadful 0-4 start to the season. The Watchmen, who were slated in official pre-season media to finish third-ish in the VHLE, took initial offense to the preseason rankings, and followed it up with a winless first week/sim day. It ignited some tensions in the locker room, including requests from the general manager to show some fruits from offseason and early season training in a more organized fashion. A later request for “get[ting] that tpe before I have to ping you” was met with some disdain from members of the locker room.

Unexpectedly, the team’s former AGM @dylan dragged players also represented by the Renomitsu agency into the fray, suggesting that the hospital in which SBA guard-forward Animated MRI Machine previously had residence burned down (though the people were safely moved to another location with no damage to their physical or mental well-being) with all of the machines burning in an entirely unrelated event. Though the Renomitsu agency’s players all improved in meaningful ways this week, the suggestion that a hospital might be used as an open threat to require improvement of the team’s players was met with some concern.

“Am I to believe that millions of dollars of medical equipment is at risk at the whim of some crazy former assistant manager? Don’t get me wrong, we all want to be the best hockey players we can be, but this is absurd,” one anonymous member of Bratislava was noted to comment at a recent presser.