Moscow doing their best to make a casual sim-leagueian look like a genius

jRuutu

The ongoing season has been up and down for Moscow. The Menace started the season poorly by winning only one game out of the first five games, but then Moscow managed to win three games in a row. Before the season started many experts were speculating whether Moscow would be able to reach anywhere near the same level as the previous season as the roster has gone through a number of changes. Fans of the team have a more optimistic outlook, an X-user called "casual_sim-leagueian" posted the following comment to the official Moscow Menace X-page:

"S90 Predictions, Continental Cup: Moscow Menace. I put down a sizeable bet on Moscow winning the cup this season. After watching the team so far, I must say they are doing their best to make me look like a genius. I am not regretting my bet as I have high hopes for the team, and I think the three-game winning streak shows Moscow is able to play at a high level. It's all about making the playoffs and as we know: anything can happen in the playoffs".

Up next Moscow has a mini-tour against Riga and Warsaw, in the next six games Moscow plays Riga four times and Warsaw twice. These are big games for Moscow as all three teams are fighting for the same playoff spots.

Edited by jRuutu