Eagles continues to struggle

Greg_Di

Henry Eagles who was the S85 1st overall pick and highly touted prospect coming into the VHL has been facing a very challenging season this year which has been marked by a huge underperformance for Malmo up to this point of the season. The promising star has left management and his fans scratching their heads as they watch his train-wreck of a season unfold.

All his stats across the board have plummeted significantly and could potentially lead to one of his worse season to date. His underwhelming performances can be attributed to Malmo also struggling, even though they were one of the favorites to slide into the playoffs with ease. Now the team is struggling to even hold a wild card spot.

No one can quite pinpoint what has gone wrong this season. Could Eagles be potentially playing with a undisclosed injury this season? Or maybe the pressure and expectations of being traded to Malmo and helping to lead their resurgence might be playing a factor in his recent struggles.

“I just keep hearing this on a weekly basis from the media, yes I have struggled this season but I am personally not that worried yet” Eagles told us “We have 40 games left in the season and we will continue to fight for a playoff spot. I am confident myself and the team will bounce back”