VHLE - A. Crosby feeling better about his game

hockeyis66

“In the past 2 games, I was able to feel like I was able to finally help the team win by scoring 3 goals and chipping in with an assist as we beat Oslo in the first game and then Bratislava in the second one.  I scored my 8th and 9th goals of the season against Oslo just over a minute apart to give us a 3-0 lead and then we scored our 4th goal of the game just 30 seconds later and put it in cruise control after that. “

“We doubled up the Watchmen 4-2 in the next game and I was able to get my 10th goal of the season about halfway through the second period and then set up Sanzone for a power play goal later in the period as we built a 3-0 lead again.  The offense was just clicking well this game with over 50 shots on goal.”

“I felt better about my game these past 2 wins as I think the game came to me a little better than it had in the past and I need to keep that momentum going.  I am still 10th in the league in shot but only at a 5% shooting percentage so I have to work on that better to provide the second line of scoring any team needs to be successful in the playoffs.”