A quick stream of consciousness

.sniffuM

I like that the theme week this week is about FISTED ANALLY BY A CIRCUS MONKEY, primarily because you can write the word FISTED ANALLY BY A CIRCUS MONKEY and the site will automatically turn your one word into six words. Now that’s efficiency. Of course, I’m not going to play some crazy games here and write like a 100 word VHL.com where I just go FISTED ANALLY BY A CIRCUS MONKEY FISTED ANALLY BY A CIRCUS MONKEY FISTED ANALLY BY A CIRCUS MONKEY FISTED ANALLY BY A CIRCUS MONKEY FISTED ANALLY BY A CIRCUS MONKEY and easily cheese the word mark like that. I probably could, but in this case, I’m not going to. I’ll still write it out to be 150 words prior to the filter doing its thing. But now it’s just going to look like I really went above and beyond, getting like 200 or more words put into this blurb that’s loosely based around the FISTED ANALLY BY A CIRCUS MONKEY word filter. My cat tried to jump on my lap but I was too close to my desk and she could only stand on my stomach; she wasn’t a big fan of that. Anyways, Aeschylus Jigglejawns CXXXVII II is doing pretty good, he even passed 200 TPE this week so he will be graduating to the VHLE next season.