Theme Week!!! Snubb*d is the theme!

ScottyP

Theme Week!!! Snubb*d is the theme! 

Alright we are liiiive, back with R Dubya aka Scotty P! Got some whiskey on deck, Seahawks won today and I’m feeling no pain! So I’ve realized today that there is a bit of controversy surrounding this weeks theme. Apparently if you type “snubb*d” it posts as “fisted anally by a circus monke. I definitely don’t get the inside joke as I am still new to the league…however the act itself is disgusting and not really something I’m down writing over and over again or discussing. That being said I think I have the perfect topic for this week…and it doesn’t involve anal fisting or circus animals! 

Rip Wheeler! Second year in the show, the Victory Hockey League! After a shit show of a rookie year, Rip is finally getting his shit together. Last year, Rip finished with 3 goals, 3 assists, 49 shots, 72 pims and 129 hits. This was a truly lackluster and sad effort all around. Lots of soul searching happened in the off season for sure. 

This year, Rip has 9 goals and 9 assists in 53 games! Although Rips a minus 22, it’s been a tanking type season for the wranglers. What’s best is 239 hits, good for second in the league to the absolute DOG Mo Probert! So why am I bringing up Rip and what does it have to do with theme week?! Rip should be the most improved player in the VHL this season, and it isn’t particularly close! Unfortunately, the conspiracy theorist in my just feels like it’s not gonna happen! 

I hate to say it, but I have a feeling that two players in particular, two sandbagging SOBs, two players that are scared of Rip and want to take him down behind the scenes…are gonna be working some back room deals to keep Rip off the podium. They’ve been around the league, they’re dinosaurs in the arena, and most of all they are the biggest haters I know!

Yup, little Jakey Thunder and the “lame Train”! You two mopes may try as you might, but the inevitable is gonna happen. The real pain train, the boot wearing, whiskey drinkin, body checkin savage himself Rippy Dubs is here to stay boys! When I’m up on the stage at the end of the year, looking out and seeing you two bumbling idiots in the crowd just talking shit, cuz that all you peasents can do…try to throw a few pebbles at the king! Problem is when you come at the king, you best not miss son! 

Both of you clowns have been ducking Rip ALL season, the video evidence is clear…during the sims, Rip is begging both of you to drop the gloves, and every time you guys are nowhere to be found…maybe tying your lace-less vans? Or checking the time on your non existent pocket watch! Bottom line brothers, you’re scared of destiny! You’re scared of the new breed! Both of you need to accept reality, accept this ass whooping and pass that torch!!!

509 words 

Edited by ScottyP