Town of Salem good for Forums?

Berocka

Town of Salem

So there is a forum game that is played in the VHL forums semi regularly and to me it has been a great interaction with people that I have never been on a team with. The only time for example I have talked to Eagles has been during games of Town of Salem.

For people who don’t know Town of Salem is a social deduction style game where players have different roles which allow them to complete different actions within the game. Essentially it boils down to a game of good vs evil, the good players are trying to get rid of the evils using democracy and the justice system of jailing and hangings whilst the evil players are trying to murder everyone until they are the only ones left.

The fun of the game comes from not knowing anything at the start and piecing it all together using clues from yourself and fellow players. The good players don’t know who anyone is whilst the evil players know who is in their faction.

But are the Town of Salem games a great use of the forum or is it causing more harm then good. Well if you ask someone during a game especially if they have just been lynched they will say to get rid of them but personally think it is a great thing that Gustav and others do. It has given me much more exposure to more and more people than ever and I love every game I play even though I am no good at it.

Thank you all for reading and if a game like this interests you let Gustav know you want to be in the next one.