this article is called it's called what it's called

hylands

another season is almost in the books, and again i find myself asking where has the time gone? it seems like just yesterday jebediah big ol doinks in amish was lacing up the skates for his very first game in bratislava and the vhle. it's been a pretty consistent season from jeb's side of things. some steady improvement has been seen, and he has been rewarded with a decent haul of points. with 52 points in 66 games, he looks set to break his previous record of 56 points. being my first proper defenceman, i really didn't know what to expect long term for my player.

at first it was kind of disappointing not seeing all the points start to pile up, but i think the whole league has seen a drop in scoring compared to what i was used to pre hybrid attributes. on top of that, this has been by far the most competitive season in the vhle which i think has lead to a bit of a drop in scoring. big doinks is currently 3rd amongst defencemen for points, so i can't be upset! maybe he can go on a bit of a streak and take 2nd.