End of Regular season ramblings

KRZY

Holy moly what a season we had this season , so many breakout players and surprises. There’s quite a bit I could ramble about right now . Here’s a few things I’ll pick .

KRZY wins first ever VHFL Pool !

Finally after being mediocre for so many seasons before this one , I finally won a VHFL pool . It did although come right down to the wire ! @Arce held anywhere from a 10 to 30 point lead on me pretty much all season . When @Spartan  released the payout thread I was absolutely shocked to see myself three points above RC in first place . RC made me sweat all season and it was a fun battle trying to catch him . Now all I’ve gotta do is figure out Super Coach and I’ll be set 😂😂

MVP race closer then we’ve ever seen before. 
Early this season I wrote a media spot touching on the many candidates for the season 90 MVP trophy . And sonar thing I can tell you since then is I wouldn’t wanna be the people picking that winner , it’s so close I could honestly see it potentially being shared between 2 players maybe . 

Oslo falls from grace .

Now this one kinda shocked me at first if I’m being honest because at first glance this teams roster really isn’t that bad, in fact they had some really good players at the E level playing for them . Then I scrolled down and saw they had an inactive goalie just above the threshold for the TPE cutoff . And it all made since that was the teams Achilles heel this season . One thing I know from my time in the E with Oslo is the team is full of resilience and good people , They always find a way to be competitive. @Gaming Ringleader is too good of a GM I suspect he’ll find a way to return this team to the playoffs and Renaissance cup sooner rather then later!

Season 91 and 92 drafts look stacked !

Looking ahead to the future now both season 91 and 92 look stacked with recreates and exceptional players in both classes so far . I’m especially looking forward to seeing the careers of the 91 class play out in the next couple seasons . If they’re anything like the 81 class we’re in for quotes the treat. Here’s to hoping !

Playoff Prediction.

Im gonna end this with a fun one I think ! Here’s my prediction for the final two teams that will face off in the finals , Closing out the season HOT ! I think the LA Stars will find a way to will themselves to the finals and finally silence their recent playoff demons ! Coming out of the EU I really honestly think it could be either Prague or Davos but I’m giving the slight edge to Davos to return to the finals . Lachlan @kirbithan has been too good this season and I think he will carry that into the playoffs.

Well there you have it folks there’s my end of season ramblings .  Let me know if you agree or disagree I’d love to hear your opinions ! Good luck to all heading into the playoffs this season !