Dalkr Ranks his VHLE and VHL Team Outlooks

KaleebtheMighty

With the Las Vegas Aces season done with a playoff series loss, Dalkr Vidarsson is mentally preparing for the next phase of his hockey career. More than likely, he'll spend a season or two in the VHLE with an organization as he builds up in TPE before moving up to the VHL. While some may be gunning to quickly supplant themselves into the top league, Vidarsson is looking to take his time. He wants to develop more and work with both organizations that draft him to be sure he's ready to take over the starting goaltender position when the time is right without rushing things.

So with everything coming up this next off-season, Dalkr Vidarsson does have some high hopes. He's pretty open to playing wherever he is selected, and does have interest in a few teams that have the draft capital to select him in both leagues. But what Dalkr is really wanting is playing time. He enjoyed having the starting position in Las Vegas and is ready to show how Greenland's goalie will fair in the next league. For now, he's enjoying the off-season by golfing and traveling and is looking forward to both draft nights for the VHLE and the VHL!

37 minutes ago, Spartan said:

Media spot where

Watching Coming Soon GIF

and I also now realize I named this article the wrong one from my google docs so now I understand everything 😅

Edited by KaleebtheMighty