... And Out Come The Wolves

Subject056

Good afternoon! oh, yes! This is great, everything is great for me here, black, which is not just black, but light black, there is a player, a goalkeeper, there is a team emblem, there is also a wolf on the helmet, and it feels like it is a wolf in the guise of a human. From the goalkeeper comes the strength and power that the player is ready to crash into the throat of his rivals just to prevent them from scoring a goal. He will stand to the death in defense of his "territory". A beautiful picture! And even the fact that there are no inscriptions here only makes it better! 10/10

Graphic Review: This is the definition of simple yet effective! What is most striking about this particular piece is that there is no text work, which allows the render and the other elements of this graphic to shine through. I love the grungy, black and white feel. Excellent attention to detail with the jersey swap as well as going to then extra mile in order to add a wolf onto the goaltender's mask! The VHL logo is also beautifully blended into the graphic to make up for that dead space, and the grunge texture brings it all together. I can't see anything that I would change about this graphic! Excellent work as usual, Subject! Keep the awesome works coming. Rating: 10/10