Moscow Menace new favorites to win cup due to Queefson's return

twists

Moscow Menace new favorites to win cup due to Queefson's return

Chernobyl, Ukraine - Late last night @FrostBeard was beside himself. Driving around downtown MOSCOW begging (thru texts) Queefson’s family 4 address to Eric’s home. He knew that if the trade went through he had just made Moscow the new favorites to win the Continental Cup. Unfortunately, as it came down to the wire, Frosty knew he had no chance to change the outcome. He was quoted saying,

“He got me,” Frosty said of Queefson's trade. "That f***ing Queefson boomed me."
Frosty added, “He’s so good,” repeating it four times.
Frosty then said he wanted to add Queefson to the list of players he hangs out with this coming offseason.

The aftermath of this drama has seen Moscow's cup chances soar to heights that nobody has ever seen before. In fact, they very well might just not lose a single game this season. When asked about his contributions to Moscow Queefson said, "I don't think anyone in the history of the VHL has quite the impact on a team that I will have. I've got that dog in me, and no one can stop me from carrying these chumps to the cup. I am him".

In a surprise twist, it seems as though Queefson will slot into the 2nd or 3rd pairing on defense.