Hat-Trick for Eagles

Greg_Di

Henry Eagles and Team Eastern Europe are on a roll in the S90 World Cup championships.

Eastern Europe has been off to an impressive start going 7-2 in the first 9 games and leading the standings with 19 points.

Henry had an impressive game vs the USA where he netted a hat-trick to help his team to a  5-4 win. Henry now sits at 8 points in 9 games with 5 goals and 3 assists.

"Team has been playing well and we have a lot of confidence in our play" Henry said "On this team I am playing in a new role, second line center and it has been going pretty well. We have a lot of talent on this team and it has just been fun. It's also great preparation for the upcoming VHL season as I will come into the new season with some competitive games under my belt"

Team Eastern Europe will hope to continue this great play in the round robin and the upcoming elimination rounds. Team Eastern Europe was not the favorite coming into the tournament but they have definitely established themselves as the team to beat.