Ninefingers goes #5 in VHLM Draft

Scurvy

The VHLM dispersal draft occurred last week and VHLM clubs tried to capitalize on the future talent ready to challenge for that elusive Founders Cup.  I’m not going to lie I was excited to see where my player, Logan Ninefingers went.  This would be my first ever VHLM draft since my first player joined after the draft was complete.  

I was a bit surprised not to see star centerman and proven producer, George Richmond going in the #1 spot, but team needs often dictate who gets drafted and Ottawa went with a stud dman, V.V Carstein.  I watched as Ninefingers slipped in the draft a bit and was happy to see him go at the #5 spot to the Philadelphia Reapers.  I was pumped to get picked up so high in the draft and excited to see what we can do as a club this year.  

While I felt this year’s draft class was low on numbers there was some huge talent from veteran VHLers so it should be a good race to the Founders Cup.  Go Reapers 

1 hour ago, Scurvy said:

I was a bit surprised not to see star centerman and proven producer, George Richmond going in the #1 spot, but team needs often dictate who gets drafted and Ottawa went with a stud dman, V.V Carstein.

Slipped all the way out of the first round to 11th overall!

9 minutes ago, badcolethetitan said:

Slipped all the way out of the first round to 11th overall!

Crazy!  I feel that those teams will be kicking themselves for missing out on you.