The New Season is Near

Steve

We are coming down to the wire and with only a few days before we all get to hit the ice and forge our future, I must admit, I am a bit anxious. This will be either an easy move into the big league or a reality check for Axle Gunner. He has worked hard and should be ready when the puck drops but you just never know for sure until it happens. Like going on a blind date, you never know what you have until it happens. For good or bad, a player has to start a career somewhere and even though it's not with the Malmo team that Axle was aiming for, Moscow seems like a good alternative and should be a good fit for the new center in his first season. It will be a fun time and I hope for a half decent rookie season. That was the whole point to going into the E. Earn more and enter the big league with more skill and experience to compete out of the gate. Only time will tell if that was the correct direction to go. I feel it was and there are many other elements to success other than what a single player has done. It is a team sport and I will rely on my line mates to add a layer of protection. What could possibly go wrong? Oh, it is Simon that will have the final say but you have to show up with the right tools if you want a chance to have a good showing.

Good luck to everyone this season. Stay safe.

Word count: 271