Sunday Night (well it started with morning Bloody Mary’s, then afternoon Johnny Utah) Thoughts with Scotty P!

ScottyP

Sunday Night (well it started with morning Bloody Mary’s, then afternoon Johnny Utah) Thoughts with Scotty P! 

We are llliiiiiiiivvvveeee once again, another round of random thoughts from the head of Scotty P. 

Ok first off, Seahawks with a big dubya, first overall in the NFC West, second in the conference…you love to see it! 

Ok speaking on VHL things….Rips rebuild and the Wranglers reload! Ok, Rip had a heart to heart with management this off season, Pappys was the drink of choice…and Rip decided to go back to the drawing board, do some soul searching and find a better way to be the all important “T-Triple G” aka Team Guy, Glue Guy. With that said Ol Ripper put in the work getting his scoring, passing and skills up to help the boys out in the O-zone…and he definitely leaned out a bit. I’m interested to see how this works out, but excited to have Rip contribute to a quickly rebuilt and reloaded roster. This season is coming up quick and I can’t wait to see the Wranglers start shocking the league with some

serious fire power from the incoming group of players. 

Speaking of that, the whole offense for the Wranglers minus Rip and Mason Rice are new faces. And what a group of studs they are! Randy Bobandy, Catia Goncalves (my pick for rookie of the year), the shake man himself Oreo McFleury, Sadie St. Louis, and Raimo Touminen who lit it up last year for Houston on the M! I can’t wait for Rip to get some playing time with all of these players and I didn’t even mention some of the big additions on the back end! I’ll save some of that for next week, but the future in Calgary is bright, that I can assure you! 

Wranglers, let’s riiiiiiide!