Vikings Talk Show hosted by Alec Volchenkov

SirRupertBarnes

Welcome to today's edition of the Official Stockholm Vikings talk show. I’m your host, Alec Volchenkov. Today we have a special guest recently drafted by the Vikings and set to play first line Right Wing for the Vikings this season, we welcome Bryce Woodworth.

Alec Volchenkov: Bryce, first of all, congratulations on being drafted by the Stockholm Vikings in the fourth round, 20th overall. How did it feel to hear your name called at the draft?

Bryce Woodworth: Thanks, Alec. It was an incredible moment, something I've been working towards for as long as I can remember. I was with my family, and when I heard my name, it was a mix of excitement, relief, and a sense of accomplishment.

Alec Volchenkov: That sounds like an amazing experience. Now that you're part of the Vikings organization, what are your initial thoughts and expectations for the upcoming hockey season?

Bryce Woodworth: Well, I'm extremely grateful to be part of the Stockholm Vikings. My main expectation for the upcoming season is to work hard, give my best on and off the ice, and contribute to the team's success in any way I can. I'm here to learn, improve, and help the Vikings compete at the highest level.

Alec Volchenkov: That's a great attitude to have. What aspect of your game do you think you can bring to the team, and how do you plan to make an impact as a rookie?

Bryce Woodworth: I believe my defensive skills, my shot, and my speed are some of my greatest strengths. I'll work on them even further and, as a rookie, I aim to be a reliable presence on the ice. Whether it's blocking shots, penalty killing, or creating plays, I want to be a fairly well-rounded player who the team can count on in high pressure moments.

Alec Volchenkov: Sounds like Stockholm may have gotten a gem here in the making. Lastly, what are your personal goals for the season, and do you have any specific role models in the hockey world who inspire you?

Bryce Woodworth: My personal goals for the season include gaining valuable experience, adapting to the professional level, and being a team player. I want to make strides in my development. As for role models, I've always looked up to players like Patrice Bergeron for his poise and leadership on the ice. I hope to emulate those qualities in my own game.

Alec Volchenkov: Thank you, Bryce, for sharing your thoughts with us. We wish you all the best in your rookie season with the Stockholm Vikings, and we'll be eagerly watching your progress on the ice.

Bryce Woodworth: Thank you, Alec. I'm excited to be a part of the Vikings and can't wait to get started.

Well, that's all the time that we have for today. I want to thank you so much for tuning into today's episode and a special thanks to Bryce for being on the show. This has been your host Alec Volchenkov and until next time Vikings Fans!

Word count: 504