CGY Janser

Ricer13

Ricer!  I am going to crit your work on this one cause I like it and because I got a trivia wrong, but mostly because I like it!  You've done two graphics here worthy of 6 TPE each but I appreciate when people go above and beyond the typical.  The horizontal "card" style graphic in the BG is very cool.  The Americans logo overlaid on the city of New York provides a lot of saturation to the colors.  The away jersey swap is perfectly done as well as the number change.  Only thing I might add to the BG image is a inner shadow or inner glow of black to mimic the shadows of the grey BG and make it appear to have been cut out of the grey BG.  The FG players jersey and number swap is top notch again and not having red anywhere on the home jersey other than the logo is actually pretty nice!  I like the idea!  Text is awesome and though some might not agree with me, I like when I can hardly ready a signature.  More realistic usually!  FG player cutout could be a bit cleaner and the resolution of everything could be a bit higher but you use what you can find and I understand.  8/10!