King Kisslinger talks

Kisslinger

Introducing one of Warsaw’s newest rookies, King Kisslinger, whose skill has set the ice ablaze in his debut season. With a great start, (nine points in ten games) Kisslinger has already become a force to be reckoned with. Whether it is making new fans with his skills on ice or showing determination for the team and city of Warsaw. King Kisslinger is becoming a fan favourite. Not just because he shares the last name as one of the greats, because he is his own unique being. Get ready for a thrilling journey as King Kisslinger carves his path to VHL and Predator greatness.

King Kisslinger, is determined to etch his own legacy on the ice. Despite having a legendary family member with a retired jersey number in Warsaw. King shuns any shortcuts and aims to earn his stripes through hard work. King Kisslinger is on his own path, fueled by the desire to build a name for himself in the VHL. 

We asked King Kisslinger a few questions about what it means to follow in his families steps and how he plans to be different.

How do you plan to be different than Zach Kisslinger II, he has quite the résumé when it comes to playing in Warsaw so we’d like to hear your thoughts on that?

Do people ever compare the two of you? Do you feel any pressure when these comparisons pop up? 

Is there any advice that Zach Kisslinger II gave you that has stuck with you to this day?     

King Kisslinger shortly answered all of our questions.

I plan to be different by not comparing, comparison is the thief of joy and when i start comparing i can’t create my own legacy. I’ll win more champions and score more goals, but if i don’t the people of Warsaw will still one day look and see I gave it my all every night for the city, team

and fans. 

Yeah I get comparisons all of the time but I don’t really listen to them. I mean it really is not a bad comparisons but it’s only bad whenever they talk negatively or if I have a bad game I’ll suddenly never be as good as my family members. But I just try not to let it get to my head.

He told me to give it my all here in Warsaw and they will give me everything they have back ten times over. He told me to keep a level head and to keep working hard and to do everyone proud. 

We asked one last question before King Kisslinger had to go and it was how do you feel about your rookie season so far?

I have to be as humble as possible but I’m really happy to see how my season has started. In the VHLE it took me a while to get going but I feel like I really found my stride here so far in Warsaw! I’m really thankful that the GM decided the team was ready for me this year. I made a promise to the front office, my teammates, my family and last but not least the fans that i will be focused on training and getting better and better every single game.  I think that one day this will help Warsaw and I build our own legacy together. 

570 words ish

italics question 

bold answer

sorry it doesn’t look pretty, did it in the notes app because i almost forgot to update lol