BREAKING: Vancouver considering capital punishment as a mean of motivation

VattghernCZ

After GM @Frank called in an orbital airstrike with Tsar Bomba on Vancouver and traded away three 1000+ TPA players - captain and the face of the franchise Pierre Emile Bouchard, and his alternates Dogwood Maple and Wann Kerr - to start off the team's rebuild, expectations on the Wolves for S91 were not high. The main focus in this season and the upcoming one is development and strong drafting to start pushing for the Cup again around S94.

The Wolves' 6-10-0 record is about what was expected. The prospects are having strong seasons in the minor leagues, while on the VHL level young budding stars $nubbed Analfist and Liv Slater are both on track to have career seasons now that they log more ice time in every situation than ever before. All in all, Frank has to be content with how the first step of his rebuild has been working out.

While Frank's assistant @Gaikoku-hito has been on board with him more often than not, some frustration has been showing in him, leading to a heated speech after 3 losses in row, which ended with a somewhat controversial quote:

ZjP8TMF_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&

Now don't get me wrong, I like guillotines as much as anyone, they're eerily beautiful and fascinating. But in my personal opinion, capital punishment is not the best way to go about motivating a roster as depleted as the current Wolves team is. Paycuts? Public shaming with a little torture sprinkled in? Why not. But taking the "roster cut" this literally may not be the best long-term solution for the rebuild.