Please a little respect as I am Constanza lord of the idiots.

Smarch

:hfx:Constanza lord of Halifax :hfx:

Giorgiy Constanza has been the only reason the Halifax based VHLM team currently has four wins on the season. A lost season from the start for Halifax, Constanta has put forward an effort that any hockey player would be proud of. Constanta has played in all thirty games for the 21sts this season, putting up a 4-24-2 record, which on paper looks terrible. However with 1064 shots against in those thirty games played, Constanza has been standing on his head night in and night out just to give Halifax a chance after the opening puck drop each night. With roughly 35 shots against each night, Constanza has been able to build quite a resume, being able to post an eye popping .919 save percentage and a 2.86 goals against average. While it’s highly likely Constanza won’t finish the season in Halifax, he’s been putting on quite a show for those Halifax faithful that still fill the arena every night. Not only has Giorgiy been amazing on the ice, he’s been a consistent face in a very lonely Halifax  locker room, which will be great once e arrives on a team with more than two active players. While he likely won’t be considered by voters at seasons end, I would give my Mitch Higgins vote to Constanza at the conclusion of the season