Jean-Pierre Devote First Sig

eagle_3450

boo Lions, Schiss Züri...

;) sorry that needed to go out of my system first. ZSC Lions are the sworn enemy of 'my' team. Goes back to the mid-80s when both teams battled for promotion to the top flight of Switzerland's hockey league.

I cannot tell how much is your doing and what was already given by the Lions (who have an annoyingly competent marketing department), but it is nice that our National League gets some love (even if it is ZSC Lions)... The number at least looks like your doing and I do not recognize the player.

Cool Idea regardless...

23 minutes ago, Daniel Janser said:

boo Lions, Schiss Züri...

;) sorry that needed to go out of my system first. ZSC Lions are the sworn enemy of 'my' team. Goes back to the mid-80s when both teams battled for promotion to the top flight of Switzerland's hockey league.

I cannot tell how much is your doing and what was already given by the Lions (who have an annoyingly competent marketing department), but it is nice that our National League gets some love (even if it is ZSC Lions)... The number at least looks like your doing and I do not recognize the player.

Cool Idea regardless...

actually, everything besides the player is my doing, the shadows, the borders, the metal ting around the logo, I masked everything and even the logo being slightly transparent on the ice background was all done by me lol