Tokyo Calling - Atarashii Gakko!

Spartan

Yes this is that tiktok song that's been going viral for the absurd dance. Been exploring a lot more Japanese music recently, even a little bit outside the rock/metalcore areas you'd expect from me. Very curious to see what my Spotify Wrapped describes my year as when it releases anytime this week!

Also very curious about the future of Moscow. I've had a fairly passive approach with the team in recent weeks, specifically because of work/vacation traveling, and then coming back and immediately going into apartment hunt mode. I'm happy to say that we've closed on an apartment and will be moving in within a couple weeks! So that's exciting, especially since I'll be in a very busy area and there's a lot going on. And I can podcast again without interruptions! I know everyone is thrilled for that. But for Moscow's players, I think they're a fantastic group that can continue developing without needing to be handheld much, if at all. Everyone is proactive on getting their tasks done which is truly spoiling me, and most folks even know how their build will grow over time and don't need my assistance. It's really nice to see Axle Gunner leading rookies while on a PPG tear. While our other rookies aren't quite on that pace, I'm still very excited about their production now at such low TPE/TPA numbers, and think next season will be a great step forward.

We're also marching closer to bringing up our insanely talented trio from the S91 draft as well, which just boggles my mind that we still have so much talent left in our pipeline despite playing 4 rookies this season in Gunner, Ruutu, Rashford and OSCB. With the two Reingaard's and Syko coming up, we'll be pretty close to if not already at a full roster - and we still have the potential to call up Celise Pereira if we feel like she's ready to come up instead of IA swapping Nils Andersson to D and letting her simmer in the E for another season. Within two seasons though, we're pretty much going to have a lineup as follows:

Lewis - Gunner - T. Reingaard
Alone - Ruutu - Rashford

OCSB - Queefson
L. Reingaard - Pereira

Syko
Reed

Of the 12 players, 8 are pretty much max earners. Others like Rashford and Queefson put in the effort for more than just welfare too. Very excited about the potential this team has, and we'll even have 3oa at worst (at this rate per standings) in this draft class for another extremely talented player. Surely I'm not rebuilding because I want to fuck around with the salary cap right.....? Definitely not ;)