Winter in Malmo.

Bojovnik

I won’t lie, it’s hard to think about getting into the Christmas spirit when it’s 28 degrees Celsius outside and sunny. I haven’t seen snow for more than two years now, and the thought that we’re going to be ramping up with Mariah Carey when I’m walking around in shorts doesn’t really fit.

Obviously we have the run in to Christmas and the charity drive, which is not only a great opportunity to make a significant contribution to great causes, but it’s also the chance to earn some of that sweet sweet TPE.

I was happy to commit to signing two seasons with the Malmo Nighthawks. The locker room is great, and the team has been on an upward trajectory. I was hesitant at first, given that I’ve previously only wanted to sign a one season contract, but to be honest, I didn’t want to deal with free agency again, especially given that I’m finding it harder and harder to commit a lot of time to the VHL at the moment. 

How am I going to be able to check up on every team, work out who is there, and make the choice. Why move when things are ok?