Loona talks with her friends over pizza

WildfireMicro

"So how has the dual citizenship thing been going for you Loona?" Moxxie asks Loona Buckzo as they both eat some pizza in their small condo in San Diego.

"Ehh it's a lot of paperwork, but I think I finally am done with it all" Loona smiles "thankfully the people at the Marlins are letting me live here until the upcoming draft is over at the very least."

"Well do y'all have any ideas where you're gonna go?" Millie asks in her typical Southern accent. Moxxie and Millie usually sleep on the couch which doubles as a futon while Loona sleeps in the bedroom. All three of them have been enjoying the fun and sun of San Diego, even if they sometimes get strange looks from passerbys.

"Not really" Loona shrugs "the scouting has not really started yet, though San Diego has said that they are going to try to draft me at least. From what I have heard from my teammates, the scouting period is going to be a whirlwind of traveling and meeting people. Hopefully everyone is nice enough, I'm going to be so tired by the end"

"Well at least we can plan for it" Moxxie shrugs "by the way have you heard from Blitzo?"

"Yeah he said he was gonna visit next week, but didn't give me much details. I heard he is pretty busy though" Loona got up to pour herself some more Pepsi "after we're done eating, I might just collapse into bed, all that jogging has made me so tired"

"Yeah we'll probably go to bed soon as well" Moxxie smiles tiredly "so tomorrow we head to the beach?"

"Yeah I'm trying to enjoy my time off before things really get crazy" Loona smiles before heading back to the couch "I think I did well enough for my first few games, but the whole experience was a learning process. Also I think I am going to be in that upcoming ProAm tournament. They asked me if I wanted to help manage a team in the tournament, but I told them that I am only interested in playing because I know managing will just stress me out."

"Is the ProAm thing like a big official VHL thing or what?" Millie asks

"I'm honestly not sure. I don't really think it is" Loona shurgs "but ether way, it seems pretty fun, and it will be some good offseason practice for me to keep my body in shape. I honestly worry that I eat too much sometimes.'

"Loona I told you before, you are in good shape so I wouldn't worry about it" Moxxie yawns "anyways, we can put this pizza in the fridge because I need to hit the hay before I doze off'

"Yeah same" Loona yawns and stretches before going to put the pizza away "tomorrow will be fun, but don't forget that I am also going to be trying to get some exercise in, alright?"

"Yeah I'll try to keep up with you" Moxxie sighs, not exactly looking forward to more exercise "see you tomorrow?"

"Yeah see ya" Loona said before going to her small bedroom to fall asleep for the night.