Random Thoughts

JCarson

So my player is in the middle of offseason after being eliminated in the conference finals by Helsinki. Which means I am somewhat disconnected.  Which makes it a great time to do Random Thoughts.

First Thought I am going to bring up is that Jesse Teno deserves to be recognized for their fantastic season.  That said everyone should vote in the current poll and name Teno the winner.

Okay so I am biassed as they are on my team, the London United, but they also had an amazing season and deserve it. So i encourage you to vote for Teno.  Let me say that again, vote for Teno.  

Second thought, There is a conversation going on in Global chat about multi's.  The only things that comes to mind is that I have no understanding why someone would want to do this multiple time simultaneously.  It is already enoug to produce point tasks for one player, trying to do it for multiple players at the same time makes no sense.  Are you that lonely.  Never mind don't answer that question. As much as I enjoy the VHL experience I don't have the time to sit and do everything multiple times to build up various players.  Come on people, get a life.

Third though.  I am currently sitting watching the Leaf's Sabers game, drinking a unknown concoction I pulled from my alcohol advent calendar.  Yes I got a Union 10 advent Calendar (some tasty stuff) and this current drink is a whiskey with a chocolate undertone.  It is very tasty and I thing more people should try it.  Obviously responsibly and only if you are of age.  Sorry hard not to put in the parental message. But let me just say that chocolate and whiskey make a great pairing.  If you have the means go out and buy the advent calendar and try the Nice Shot (that is what they called it) you won't regret it.

Fourth thought, .......................................... sorry i was distracted, the little bell thing in the top right corner of my screen had a 1 show up.  I don't often get things in the right corner, either on the bell or the envelope.  Wait sorry I am still distracted.  MY fourth though is how did Molly the Cat get 107 points this last season.   It is kind of surprising after a bunch of very low scoring seasons.  reality is with a decent season in my last I could become the highest point getting in London history.  I know some of you would suggest that doesn't say much but I do find it impressive.  I will be doing a count down over the next season and will ge to report on my success or failure.  It is nice to have a built in topic to do media spots on.  I find it makes the process much easier.

Thought five, I hate typing directly into the forum as I never know how many words I have written,  However for some reason I was unable to open word and so can't put this directly into a word processor with a word count function.  I guess that means i will need to just keep typing until I know i get 500 words and then I can end this. That shouldn't be too difficult as i can generally type run on sentences that mean nothing.  We all know that these are all about the sweet TPE, and in the case of Media Spot 6 TPE.

Okay I am back again, I know you didn't even know I was gone.  But the period ended and I refilled my drink and played a game of darts against my wife.  And that brings me to my sixth thought.  I wonder how many people who do VHL also play bar games.  Pool, darts, drinking games.  Let me know your favorite bar game.

Well i figure that should be enough words to bring me to my required count so I will end this.  Six thoughts and 6 points I think that is fair enough for the VHL.  Good night everyone, hopefully someone has provided some interesting things to review as i need to finish all my point tasks as I won't have time before the end of the week.