It’s been awhile …

KRZY

First and foremost I’m back after what we’ll call a hiatus and reset from burnout of max earning every week. It got to the point where I could think of media spot ideas without regurgitation or what I felt as repeating myself and changing a few things here and there. I took the nice break and enjoyed it . Obviously keeping tabs on my player and the team I AGM for popping in every now and again.

after hitting the welfare train pretty much all season 91 I’m back and going to make more of a consistent effort going forward with Cooke and my future players . Aswell as taking another step forward in my GM career and being more present with the LA Stars then I have been as of late . I just wanna give @InstantRockstar a huge shoutout with being so understanding with me taking this reset along with the stuff in my personal life I’ve been dealing with the past few months you’re the real MVP and I appreciate everything you’ve done for me the last little while . 

Now that being said Cooke has one more season left after establishing himself as a top 5 in my opinion player in the VHL the last 2 seasons . All that he’s missing is a Cup to close out his impressive career , as a first gen I’m excited and impressed to see how far I took Cooke and how much I accomplished. If I earned every single TPE possible and managed it better I can only imagine how good he really would of been. But I’ll finish the last season out strong . I currently have a couple idea for my next player but nothing set in stone yet . So more to come on that !

In LA we’re rolling and there’s really only one person to blame for that … rockstar has put in a tremendous amount of time and work to get the team where it is today we just need to get over that hump . I’ve learnt so much from him on a daily basis and continue to learn . I can only hope that one day I am as successful as he’s been as a GM.

Im currently working on getting back into the swing of things and getting back in the groove of earning and being a more active presence on the forum and discord . I’ll get there soon enough it’ll be like I never left . One goal I have set for myself is to have even more TPE with my next player and to have a Hall Of Fame worthy career of Cooke doesn’t get in . ( which I don’t exactly think he’s on track to do quite yet .) I could be wrong but that’s just my belief as we stand right now .

Like I said I’m back and I’m refreshed and ready to be back to being a regular presence in the VHL and the community! I can only imagine what I could of accomplished had I not taken the few small reset breaks I have throughout my first players career ! Anyways I hope you all have a merry Christmas and a happy new year and enjoy the time with you friends and family this holiday season!

IM BACK BABY !!!