Ninefingers Interview

Scurvy

Draft Interview

Logan Ninefingers-RW

Philadelphia Reapers

Reporter: “We are here today with Reapers Right Winger, Logan Ninefingers.  Logan the draft is around the corner and your projected to be a high pick.  What would it like to be #1 overall in both the VHLE and VHL?”

Logan: “I would love it but overall, it’s not that important.  I just want to go to a fun team looking to win a Cup.  I have been in two straight Founders Cup finals and have lost both. It hurts to be so close and lose.  So, if I am picked first or last, I don’t care if I can win a Cup with a fun team.”

Reporter: “You start the World Junior Championship here right after the drafts.  Is your plan to then head to Europe to ready for whatever VHLE team picks you up?”

Logan: “Yeah, I think so.  Wherever I go in the draft I just want to get there and get ready for the season.  I will do whatever it takes for my teams to be successful.”

Reporter: “Any last words you have for any potential teams looking at you in the draft?”

Logan: “I am the ultimate teammate that will do whatever it takes for our club to be successful and win.  I am not concerned with stats or awards, I am just looking for a fun and active locker room where the end goal is a Cup.  I am excited to earn and be a part of a winning tradition.  If you pick me, you won’t be disappointed.”