God Gacha - Utsu-P & Hatsune Miku

Spartan

We are officially the day before the draft, and I've never been so....unprepared. Between my birthday, christmas, new year's, and jumping around from my apartment to my parents' every week, it feels like my time spent on the VHL has been immensely low. I haven't spoken to the majority of the prospects in the draft this season, so I guess it's last minute scouting yet again. I had an idea for what I wanted this draft, but there's been some discussions and I'm not sure if we're sticking to our plans. That's the fun of the offseason and the draft though!

Olober is going to get a massive TPE dump this week through all the various offseason things. Predictions, training camp, doubles week, uncapped package, holiday 20 uncapped - it's all going to be a massive boost for the Moscow rookie tender. I honestly have no expectations for Syko this season, or even Moscow. With Thor Reingaard traded away, I'm not as intent on making playoffs this season as I was before. Going full scorched earth rebuild and not aggressively trading for veteran players means that the rebuild process is nice and slow. The Reingaard trade definitely extends the process a bit longer. At what point do the players get antsy? At what point do I start getting antsy and want to make some dumb trades to start competing? All interesting things to think about.

VHLM draft is Jan 7th, day before index is created. What fantastic timing by our lovely commissioners. Bunch of bozos.

Happy New Year, hope your resolutions lasts for more then a week.