On Grimgor, DC. Dragons, future in VHL

FrostBeard

Howdy

Probably a bit of a chill Media Spot this time. Few things to talk about - firstly Grimgor, his time in VHLE, expectations for season with Helsinki, then about D.C. Dragons, the trade that brought in Henry Tucker Jr and my place in VHL now and going forward.

Firstly, about Grimgor - really liking the character, love that fact that I can roleplay a character and I through that I don't feel bad about sometimes being an arse. That said, I know no one here actually would take any thrash talk seriously. I do have some serious expectations from this season, that also will influence my career in Helsinki - I am expecting 1st line time, if I do get that even in my first season, there is a chance in resigning after my rookie contract is over. I am also expecting to become a true hired gun with Grimgor at some point as I have always wanted to have FA experience. 

Secondly, about D.C. Dragons. I feel like we are in a really good spot going into S93. Honestly, I really feel strong about our players, roster, sure, don't know what S93 will bring in terms of chemistry on ice but we can for sure work with that and the goal is to get to playoffs, prove that D.C. squad has what it takes to win some serious playoff games. I do have to say, I did rush the rebuild a bit too quickly but then again, have had lots of fun with our team, have lovely on the team so that is incredibly huge thing. The biggest gap in our roster of course was our missing goaltender and having a chance to acquire and resign Henry Tucker Jr. was absolutely massive. Now we have a true starter for 2 seasons. I am incredibly excited to see ourselves on ice. I know, there probably will be a ton of people doubting D.C. but I have full faith in our team.

Thirdly, the more I think about it, the more I understand that Grimgor might be my last player in VHL. At least for a while. This is my 4th one and I feel I am getting to a nice point where I can go and rest for few seasons. Will that include me stepping from D.C. Dragons GM position? I am not yet sure, I do love D.C. Dragons, I love the team and people there but will just need to wait and see how it goes. I am looking forward to seeing that S100 for VHL, for sure it is going to be absolutely magical. I do like number 104, that might be a season to return? Well, whatever happens, we shall see. I am still fully commited to see my player finish a strong career and still do my duties to my full capacity in D.C. I am a little bit excited about recruitment drive for VHL, always happy to help new people in the VHL, hopefully quite a few will stick around and have fun with all of us!

Well, in any case, that is it - a small media spot to talk about what matters to me right now.