Claimed:A Letter to Bern's Supporters.[Final: 6/6]

Jala

Hello,

This is a letter to all of you who have supported Bern for this season and seasons past. As most of you who are reading this know, I took over the position of general manager for the Bern Royals this past off-season and have been steering the ship for the season. As such, I would like to take this time to thank all of you for your continued support of the Royals, both at the arena and at home tuning in to catch your favorite minor league hockey.

I've received a fair share of mail from supporters regarding the movement of both Jaime Hill and Jody 3 Moons, and I understand your feelings. Some of it was positive and some was negative but all your feedback was read and I respect your reactions. I've already addressed the trades and I hope anyone who wrote in understands why I did what I did.

Looking forward, we've secured the final playoff spot in the European Conference and we'll be facing off against the Bratislava Watchmen in the near future in the first round of the playoffs. After the past disappointments of not being able to reach the post season I'd like to thank the players, both those still on the roster and those who've since left, and you the supporters who have helped us reach this point. We're on the cusp of something amazing and I'd like to thank everyone who has had a hand in helping us reach this point. Win or lose our series I think we are all happy that we were able to reach the playoffs at all and that is a victory in its own right.

Looking forward we hold two first round picks in the upcoming S41 VHLM Dispersal Draft and I feel like we should have a good chance at locking up at least one member of the current squad and another promising young prospect. In S42 we'll have another second round and that could add a diamond in the rough or at very least a solid depth player to help us continue our hunt for the Founder's Cup.

Moving forward Niklas Karlsson will be our defensive anchor until he moves up to the VHL and will be named the team captain for S41, so go out and buy your jerseys now! He's been a great presence on the team both on the ice and in the locker room and I have faith that will continue. I'm glad we were able to pick up some great leaders in the locker room and that will be something I will continue to look for in the draftees and waiver claims we pick up.

I hope that this letter finds you well and gives you, the supporter, the level of transparency I want the Bern organization to have with not only it's players, but it's fans as well. I look forward to seeing those of you who are going to make it out for our playoff games and seeing how our great home ice advantage plays out in our favour. Go Royals go!

Sincerely,

UkEaMBe.png

Sachimo Zoidberg

Bern Royals GM

After the fact, we received this picture of supporters prepping for the playoffs, they're not going to give up and neither will we. Go Royals go!

130418_kings_fans660.jpg

fUBtJ3K.png

Edited by jaladolar

Content: 3/3 Bern's support is real. It may have not been their year, but maybe next year. The faith is strong with this fanbase.

Grammar: 2/2 (One thing below)

Appearance: 1/1

FINAL: 6/6

post season -> postseason

Edited by Da Trifecta