I am Gul Dukat

MSouthworth

I am Gul Dukat!

Serious Star Trek GIF by Star Trek Fleet Command

My name is Gul Dukat, while you may not have heard of me, you will not forget me.  I am a Cardassian hero from the planet Cardassia who was forcefully brought here to this primitive planet you all call Earth.  I have dealt with your kind before and I must say I left feeling unimpressed. 

Now that I have become stranded on this wretched planet I must find something to satisfy my interests.  I came aross a primitive and wasteful technology that you call television.  Back when I controlled the Bajoran slave labor camps I would not tolerate such laziness but I have become accustomed to Humans and their lack of drive.  While watching this television I saw a game you Humans love to play.  You call this game Hockey, and while you are far inferior to Cardassians I have to respect your tenacity to play such a game. One thing that baffles me is why watch a game you could simply just play?  Why waste precious time when you could be the productive one? I am proud to say Cardassians have been playing this game for centuries in the Caves under the Ba’ataan Province.

I, Gul Dukat have led my world into an enlightened age.  I have brought prosperity to every man, woman, and child and they thank me for it.  I have allowed them to explore new avenues and self discovery.  Now that I have been stranded here by the entity known as the Pah-Wraiths, my goal is to bring prosperity to the people of Earth.  I know it will be a hard fought battle with how Humans can be stubborn and unwilling to open their minds to the well-being that I will bring them.  I must be delicate in the way I command this. You may not know what is good for you but I do.  I will show how it can be done by doing it a different way. With that said….

I have decided to join your league and show you how a true Cardassian hero plays the game the proper way.  While I have never played the game myself while I was leading the people of Cardassia.  I had commanded millions in our military and crushed all my political advisories. We Cardassians are much more capable of picking up the game and exceeding any expectation that a Human ever could.  Let this be an early warning for you because while I will give you time to adapt, that time will not last long, I will then show you how a true Cardassian plays the game.  I have decided to play as an enforcer because your goalies would risk certain death with the power I possess if I was a pure goal scorer.  My shot has been clocked in at over 200 miles per hour.  Not many Klingons would be able to prevent that shot.  I also do not require your uniforms as they are far inferior to the uniforms we wear.  I do not risk injury but a Cardassian’s physiology would be very restricted in what you consider clothing. 

I will be sure to be generous in the early going but as time progresses I will play to my full potential. I have given my warning, please take my warning seriously and be prepared because I do not give a second.

*I know this is pretty far-fetched and out there for an article.  Please be patient with me as I will bring it back down to reality after I set the story and tone.  After all, this is supposed to be fun, and I am having fun doing something different!*

Edited by MSouthworth

here links to some other ahem out of the ordinary player backgrounds:

https://vhlforum.com/topic/138134-biography-of-grimgor-ironhide/

https://vhlforum.com/topic/136579-obuz-schneider-canet-du-bocage-from-the-assembly-line-to-the-vhl/

As you can see you are in good company

11 minutes ago, Daniel Janser said:

here links to some other ahem out of the ordinary player backgrounds:

https://vhlforum.com/topic/138134-biography-of-grimgor-ironhide/

https://vhlforum.com/topic/136579-obuz-schneider-canet-du-bocage-from-the-assembly-line-to-the-vhl/

As you can see you are in good company

Okay, awesome!  I was going over the rules and wasn’t sure if this was crossing the line.

8 hours ago, MSouthworth said:

Okay, awesome!  I was going over the rules and wasn’t sure if this was crossing the line.

Never, and in fact we love the creative side of things. 

Look up “MORPHEUS” in the forum search bar for some great first-person content.