The Dilemma With Numbers That Aren't 5 or 0

As the season got underway, the focus returned to making sure that training started back up in earnest and that every effort was being made to gain TPE quickly, whether it was through tasks, the holiday giveaway, or training camp. 

When I looked at my players attributes heading into the season, I couldn't help but wonder how things had bounced so far off the rails. There I was, staring down at a bunch of random number attributes. How did things get to this point? When I started in the VHLM, I made it a focal point to upgrade my attributes 5 or 10 points at a time to ensure that the numbers remained on a tidy 5 or a 0. As it stood at the start of camp on my second VHL season, I had attributes that ended in 1, 2, 3, 7, and 8 to go along with those 5's and 0's. An existential crisis began to bloom in me, one which has resulted in a re-focus on ensuring that the attributes page return to its once tidy state. The efforts began immediately, and have resulted in the page being knocked down to just 1, 2, 8, and 0's.

The efforts continue to dismiss all of these bizarre numbers from the page.

Yes, I have a problem, and no, I will not deal with it.