S92 D.C. Dragons Captaincy

Dragons_Forum_Sized.png

GM John Frostbeard steps up to the podium near the DC Dragons home arena on a very cold winter's morning with a megaphone and a glass of Viking brandy

"I am cold and I am angry, yet here we are, announcing those who will be leading our squad on ice for S92! I am incredibly proud of the team we have managed to assemble here in D.C. It has been a great time to see our players grow, mature and become true leaders. Now lets lead ourselves to playoffs and then to the finish line - we can do it, we are meant to do it!"

Here are the Captains for S92 D.C. Dragons

Assistant captain and a player entering his last season, a centreman who became an anchor of our offensive capabilities, became a dominant player and brought unequalled leadership to our locker room -  Jason @Jason kranz
Assistant captain and a leader who has kept developing and becoming our one true defensive juggernaut, an individual who is a true D.C. Dragon, loyalty towards his team and loyalty towards his teammates is what makes him a real leader - Ben Laas @dustywilson22
Captain and an individual that jumpstarted our rebuild, he became the star player that D.C. Dragons needed, our S88 1st Overall pick, master of offence on the blueline, the one true king and an individual who is ready to get that Continental cup - Mark Calaway @Beketov

Congratulations to our Captaincy squad - lets get the job done!

• Commissioner

Captaincy is not something I’ve actually had very often in the VHL so it is an honour to wear the C for the Dragons this season.