Loona is drafted to Mexico City

"And with the 19th pick in the VHLM draft" the VHLM commissioner begins to announce "the Mexico City Kings select Loona Buckzo from the United Kingdom" Loona's eyebrows rasie a bit as the drafts pick is announced, and soon sighs and grabs $20 to give to her friend Moxxie.

"Yeah I know, here you go" Loona says as she hands the money to him "can't believe I lost that bet"

"Honestly I didn't really know if you were gonna be drafted to a team outside the US, I just guessed" Moxxie says as he puts the money in his pocket. The two of them had made a bet on whether or not Loona would be drafted to the US, and Moxxie took the win. "Anyways, The Kings seem like a good team, so this should be fun"

"There is just one problem though" Loona says a bit nervously "I speak absolutely zero Spanish"

"Hmm I think I might know someone who could act as our translator" her other friend and Moxxie's wife Millie says after taking a bite of pizza "if nothing else, think about all the tequila we can drink there!"

"I don't drink much, but I hope you have fun with it" Loona smiles a bit "still if you can get a translator that would be helpful, otherwise this might be tricky for us"