My thoughts on Yermolai Nabokov so far

fonziGG

Yermolai Nabakov is an utter disappointment to my agency and his season so far is drastically underperformed so far. 24 points in 16 games is absolutely dreadful and we should expect better statistics out of him soon. He has been working hard in Russia and produced some good statistics over there. I'm really sad to not see him top the charts with his statistics so far and I think we haven't even seen the best out of him yet. Philly's players hasn't been lighting the lamp so much for him as he's been trying to set his team up as much as possible. However, he has been playing fewer and fewer minutes and I think he's ready for a huge uptick in his minutes in order to see him really thrive and groove into his own.

While Yermolai may be a disappointment so far, thats okay. What goes down must eventually go up or something like that? I don't really know to be honest. I feel like I may have wasted your time with this .com but honestly I don't give a rats ass. Yermolai is playing like shit and I figured I'd let you know. Good day everyone... Good day.