Recently Houston Bulls right winger Nathan Ecker has been exploring some new hobbies that have been taking away from his commitment to the VHLM which is having a serious affect on his development and performance on the ice. Eckers performance has been less than stellar recently having only 26 points in 36 games which is not looking good for the young gun as we reach the halfway point of the VHLM season. This poor performance is most likely caused by his taking up of new hobbies these past few weeks.

Ecker seems to have taken his passion for racing to the extreme this last week having bought a late model and has been skipping practices to go and race the late model he bought. This new hobby could be a pivotal factor in his career as racing is a very dangerous sport and if he gets injured in a race that could mean big trouble for the young emerging star. A reporter found Nathan at the race track and asked him about his recent racing endeavours and Ecker responded "ever since I was a little kid my dream has been to either be professional hockey player or a NASCAR driver, and now that I'm a professional hockey player I haven't been able to shake the urge to get back on the track and now I gave in and I'm feeling the best I have in my life being able to race and play hockey professionally is where I want to be right now". This story about Nathan Ecker's racing side quest is not over yet and we will be keeping you updated with any new news when it emerges.

The young Bull has also taken up the hobby of sim racing where he has been spending many more hours on the sim rig at than at the track which was already a concerning amount. Ecker was spotted in many Iracing lobbies where he was dominating the field in all of them winning all but one race. Ecker also bought a new shop that houses his $250,000 late model and his $10,000 sim rig as well as hiring staff to work on his late model and accompany him to races which must be eating up his paycheck.

Nathan Ecker was also spotted at the race track with Bulls superstar defence man Benjamin Abenduct who both met a long time ago through youth hockey and bonded over racing. Will this excursion between the two 16 year old Bulls be a concern for the team or will it be good for their already strong bromance. These two have also been spotted talking to other racers about acquiring another late model potentially for Abduct which could cause two big pieces of the Bulls squad to loose focus on hockey and focus more on a racing career.

This story is only begging and we will be keeping tabs on it as it evolves and will update you with any new information that may come out regarding to it.

-John Wickerbum with the Houston Star

Review, 9.5/10

Great job on the article, Was a nice read just like the last one. I like that your media spots are always different and refreshing to read, the formatting looks great and it is a smooth read. No spelling or grammar issues in my eyes so that's always nice haha. A photo in the article or something would give you the .5 needed for a 10 but that's the only constructive criticism I have. I like how you used an off-ice issue to explain why the sim hasn't been nice to you, was cool to see the direction you took and I am sure your player will pick up! good luck Ecker