Sunday Bullets 1/28

STZ

• You’re looking at the back to back, 2x tier two winner of the Christmas Lottery Draw. I have so many people to thank, but mainly just Bek for drawing my name both times. I believe last year I hadn’t purchased the Donation yet, but this year I get to use it as a double donation. As a member that has donated in almost every season I’ve had an active player, it’s nice to get this reward.
  • NYA is looking to be back on track after a kiss of life from @Gaikoku-hito. We’ve been playing better, however the majority of our wins and even OTL are because of 36W. We will look to be buyers at the deadline and I can’t wait to get our team cooking in time for playoffs. That is the goal for now, once we get in I think we are a scary matchup for every team.
  • Been quite a busy week for me. Just seems like last min wedding prep has been crazy - along with the two kids and some illness coming through the house. Was nice to watch football all day today since my daughter had the chance to see Taylor Swift so allowed me to use the big screen. Chiefs win, means I get to watch the Super Bowl!