Bana's Bunch of All-Stars

Banackock

Bana's Bunch of All-Stars

Ice Hockey Dancing GIF by NHL

Real life version of VHL stuff happening.

Theme week is here and so basically is February of 2024. Crazy to think that! Time has been going by so fast in life. This seasons theme week idea is ALL-STAR. Didn't read too much into it but I'm guessing it's fairly self-explanatory so I'm just going to roll with it. I feel like we've done this before but maybe it was actually called "dream team" and that's the one I am confusing it for. Either way, here to get a bunch of words done so that I can coast the week away despite already earning 11/12 potential TPE I believe. GOTTA GET THEM BONUSES, YO! For most theme weeks, I'm sure people are going to go with the obvious and pick who the MVP's are in each of the 3 leagues. I'm here to have a little fun and do things a little different. We're going to do single line lineups for each All-star team I create in the format of C-F-F-D-D-G. With that being said, let's do this magic and cap the week off.

The "MVP" TEAM

:rig: AK92 Wit da Hoodie  - :prg: John Jameson - :chi: Yaroslav Trunov 

:mal: Jacob Stone - :dcd: Mark Callaway 

:cal: Merome Dilson

Good choices here. AK leads the league for goals and points while playing on a weaker team. Chemistry is clicking for them there and I can't imagine what they'd be doing on a higher ranked team this season. Jameson we chose because he's a little bit of everything. Offensive, defensive, throws the hits and had a decent plus minus. Trunov is very much the same while he's playing on a little bit lower of a Chicago team. He has 56 points. The next on the team has 31..  For D-men, they're the top 2 that do things at both ends, that also have good plus minus and a sizeable amount of hits. In net we threw in Dilson. Yes, Vanderlay's numbers are better slightly, but Merome's aren't too far off, has one more shut out, and about 200 more shots against. Dilson also leads goalies with 10 penalty minutes so that's kinda fun.

The "non-playoff teams team that could beat the other teams" TEAM

:war: Dogwood Maple - :sea: Severus Targaryen - :chi: Yaroslav Trunov 

:que: Liv Slater - :dav: David Jokinen

:war: Clueless Wallob

These are the top players, imo, from the group of teams that aren't currently in playoffs. If this was a line on a single team, they're going to make some solid noise. Everyone on this list has the ability to get playoffs but what makes it special is that despite being on lower teams, their output is impressive but they're also able to put up physical numbers too! What's fun about this team, similar to the other team, is that everyone is from a different team other than our trusted G, Wallob.

The " Rookie All-Star" TEAM

:hel: Grimgor Ironhide - :prg: Spanish Moon - Moth - :chi: Joshua Schwarzer

:mos: Leif Reingaard - :chi: Lionel Collberg

:nya: WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

Fun little list to put together of players in their first seasons. Each player is having their own good season. Lionel Collberg managed to beat out Conference as they had better stats/hits. SMM was close between Phillip Rave off of Malmo, however, we don't feel like Rave is playing up to their full ability with their physical size. While one could argue Olober Syko from Moscow, we have to give it to WWWWWW etc. Numbers are too strong.

The End

Theme Weke bonus