The Center of Attention

Hello, my name is Dynamicmlb_42. Some of you may know me from PBE but others of you may not so I thought I would give an introduction to myself as well as introduce you to none other than Jacob Longstreet. I am 52 years old and have liked baseball for many years but in my interest of baseball, I have come to know some good communities in the sports sim arena. I am hoping to be more active this time around with Longstreet than I was with William Wallace. With Wallace, I kind of fell off the map and that was totally my own doing. Work gets busy and you forget about the things that you love to do. I really just did not gravitate towards loving Wallace as a player and I wanted to get a fresh start in the VHL. Here I am with Jacob Longstreet and I am hoping that we get off to a great start. I know that hard work and determination is needed to be able to build a successful player and career for that player and that's where I am at now. I can't wait to work with Mysterious Fish and McGriddy10 and see where we can take this player. Thanks for the opportunity and I hope to make you proud.

Let's go VHL--Lets rise up and have a great time in this league!

Marlins baby!!!

On 2/3/2024 at 12:24 AM, Dynamicmlb_42 said:

Hello, my name is Dynamicmlb_42. Some of you may know me from PBE but others of you may not so I thought I would give an introduction to myself as well as introduce you to none other than Jacob Longstreet. I am 52 years old and have liked baseball for many years but in my interest of baseball, I have come to know some good communities in the sports sim arena. I am hoping to be more active this time around with Longstreet than I was with William Wallace. With Wallace, I kind of fell off the map and that was totally my own doing. Work gets busy and you forget about the things that you love to do. I really just did not gravitate towards loving Wallace as a player and I wanted to get a fresh start in the VHL. Here I am with Jacob Longstreet and I am hoping that we get off to a great start. I know that hard work and determination is needed to be able to build a successful player and career for that player and that's where I am at now. I can't wait to work with Mysterious Fish and McGriddy10 and see where we can take this player. Thanks for the opportunity and I hope to make you proud.

Let's go VHL--Lets rise up and have a great time in this league!

Marlins baby!!!

If it makes you feel better, you are actually a really smart builder so far. Super efficient with the TPEs... Nice work... Keep it up. Need anything my dms here and on discord are always open .... Also, go Phillies (born into the fandom lol, don't hate me for it.)