Random blurb

fonziGG

Everytime I write one of these, if I'm honest, I just get incredibly lazy about it. I generally don't even know what to write about but here I am, writing about something or the other. Yermolai has been cooking so far thanks to @Zetterberg's help. Now I need to get him cooking at the VHLE level which I'm sure Z will help me with right? Right? Leading the league in points was something I never expected this season at any point but now that we're here, I'm trying to just eclipse 200 TPE so I can jump up to the VHLE next season. I'd love to play in the VHL in 2 seasons so I don't plan to stick around the E much. Whats even going on up there? I genuinely have no idea. Who sucks whos good? I couldn't even tell ya man. Whatever, I'm here for the ride I guess. The VHLM has been fun to be around in, which is great. I think the VHLE would be a huge improvement if we treated it more like the AHL for the NHL teams. Players get drafted and boom, immediately in the AHL. Teams can still trade and draft but the second they're VHL drafted, they're outta the VHLM. Thats what could make the VHLE more exciting.