All Star Card

Tate

Review time.

I had no idea you did graphics, so this is a pleasant surprise for me.  The layout of the card is pretty good, the black and white color choice is a cool idea since it matches the Wolves colors, the font choices are kinda ok, I like the font at the top.  Maybe two different fonts could have been used instead.  Not really liking the center part going across without a border.  The render kind of blends with the side borders, either darken the borders or add some contrast to the render, it looks too faint.

I'm gonna give this a solid 7.5/10

On 2/8/2024 at 9:42 PM, mattyIceman said:

Review time.

I had no idea you did graphics,

I’ve just started to dabble and I’m desperate to learn more. I’m very interested in figuring out how some of you incredible artists do what you do!

On 2/8/2024 at 9:42 PM, mattyIceman said:

so this is a pleasant surprise for me.  The layout of the card is pretty good, the black and white color choice is a cool idea since it matches the Wolves colors, the font choices are kinda ok, I like the font at the top.  Maybe two different fonts could have been used instead.  Not really liking the center part going across without a border.  The render kind of blends with the side borders, either darken the borders or add some contrast to the render, it looks too faint.

I'm gonna give this a solid 7.5/10

Way too kind! lol but thank you and I look forward to more attempts. I like the idea of hockey cards for the site so I’m going to try and make them as often as I can. :)