Cocaine is a hell of a drug

fonziGG

smokey robinson james GIF

Nabakov has been a surprise to me mostly. I’ll be honest, I didn’t expect to end up top 5 in points (losing to Ivanov and another at the moment). I’ve been the sole provider of scoring for this team at F but if it means that some of the new guys are going to pump out some scoring, I’m freaking here for it.

I think we have a scary ass team and I believe we can expect to beat out the other top teams in the playoffs as well if we maintain our form. The Jinns have been absolutely huge, as well as some of the TDL recreates. I’m excited to see how some of them develop as well. As I was saying earlier, we have a tough team and we could go deep this season if we continue earning as a team and superbly early into the week. Let’s freaking go.

I’m kinda curious where I go in the draft. I know historically I’ve been wishy washy but I hope I end up in the first round. At minimum, I should be a welfare premium earner. At maximum, I’ll be a full time earner. Who knows? That’s what’s exciting! I sorta want to go for a cup considering it’s been a while since I’ve won one.

Nice write-up. You've been doing very well this season. Much better than I hoped to. I can definitely see you going early in the first round and there's still time to climb the ranks on the points leaderboard. In all honesty, I thought the Jinn's were 1 person with a bunch of alternate accounts until someone told me they're all just from another league or something. 😂 I guess I still have a lot to learn, but good luck with the rest of your season! Rick James and Charlie Murphy are both watching you from The Cocaine Kingdom in the Clouds.