My Random VHL Thoughts - S92 - Part 5

• Well, the Ottawa Lynx are up to 7th in the standings. With only 8 games left and 10 points out of 6th, it would take a miracle to get that high in the standings, but I guess 7th wouldn't be too bad considering how we were playing halfway through the season.
  • I think we would have a "chance" in the playoffs against any team other than the number one seed. We definitely wouldn't be the favorites, but I wouldn't say it's outside the realm of possibility that we can pull off an upset.
  • You know what game I've (and @eaglesfan036) have been playing? Fortnite. Hadn't touched it for at least 4 or 5 years, started playing two or three weeks ago, and now I am absolutely cracked at getting an auto shot gun, sitting in a room, and waiting for someone unsuspecting to enter.
  • A show I've been "watching" (using the word loosely) is the Bachelor - only because he is from my hometown and some of the dates are to places that I go to - the Collegeville Italian Bakery slaps. I can only take 15ish minutes of the show though - last week there was KFC at a pool party and everyone was excited???