Lattimer musings on valentine's day

pugsood

My 200+ word musing.

• Valentine's Day. What a weird day. Glad that my partner doesn't give two shits about this day other than us having dinner together and watching whatever show we're binging. Grateful for that. 
  • Funnest Valentine's i've ever had was years ago when I got invited to crash a 'Galentine's Day' dinner, ended up getting borderline blackout drunk and going home with the girl who invited me. Good shit. 
  • Lattimer is pumped for the playoffs. Really pumped. Postseason hockey, postseason anything just means reasons to get amped up. I think we're going to make a run.
  • Hit 30 goals for the 2nd straight season i think? I don't know what that means in any context other than I think I'm producing for the squads I play for and hope to continue that.
  • For those who are looking for good gifts on Valentine's Day for your partners - don't do anything cheesy. I did that once before and I'm still embarrassed by buying some corny ass shit and I never even gave the person the thing I bought. Don't do it. Thought certainly counts, man keep tabs on any little thing your partner says that might be inspiration for a gift or experiential idea. I have found that people like getting surprised at work becuase it's a public display of affection, so flowers at an office is a good thing in my opinion. Especially if it's a teacher. Fuck i should have done this.

PLAYOFFS