VHLM Playoffs

The VHLM Playoffs are upon us
we've now arrived at the most exciting time of year, playoff hockey and there are plenty of exciting matchups to look forward to this year in round one. First up we have the regular season champ Philadelphia Reapers versus defending cup champ Saskatoon Wild who will be looking to upset the seasons biggest winners then we have a showcase of offensive firepower in the Las Vegas Aces versus the Ottawa Lynx which should see a lot of goals piled up. Then it's the Mexico City Kings versus the Miami Marauders which should be a close battle. And lastly the matchup I think is the most exciting is the San Diego Marlins versus the Houston Bulls, in all honesty I think that would be a great finals match and we get to watch it in round one and that means one of these teams of stars will be going home early. My picks for winners of each series is as follows: Philadelphia will defeat Saskatoon but not before they make it a close series, Vegas' offensive depth will be too much for Ottawa to handle and they'll move on, Miami will defeat the higher seeded Kings with big contributions from deadline acquisitions Forum Content @frescoelmo and Ughsike @UghSike, and lastly the Houston Bulls will pull out a victory over San Diego in an absolute slobberknocker of a series.

Jimmy "Tha Rat" Klondike VHL.com